- Today is National Kindergarten Day! So of course I had to share my favorite book about my favorite grade. Kindergarten Rocks! By Katie Davis
- I had spring break this week, so my class will be celebrating Earth Day on Monday. We will be reading It’s Earth Day! (Little Critter) By Mercer Mayer and Earth Day Everyday By Lisa Bullard
- If you have never heard of synesthesia I suggest you pick up The Girl Who Heard Colors By Marie Harris It is an amazing concept.
- Its near the end of the year and some of my students are melting down about not being perfect. I will be reading The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes By Mark Pett to them.
- We have been doing a lot of art projects recently. My favorite book to read about art is Too Much Glue By Jason Lefebvre It is an adorable and fun story.
Have a great weekend everyone!